How to Find a Fentanyl Rehab Center in New Jersey
Fentanyl is a prescription opioid that is only used for severe pain, often after surgery or among patients with chronic pain. Even though fentanyl helps reduce pain, it can be incredibly addictive when abused. However, there is a version of fentanyl circling the streets that is much more dangerous than the medicinal version known as illicitly manufactured fentanyl (IMF).
Since IMF is created in illicit drug labs, there is no way to tell how potent it is, and many people suffer from fatal overdoses after consuming it. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 150 people die every day from overdoses related to synthetic opioids like fentanyl.
If you or a loved one struggles with fentanyl addiction, attending a rehab center can save your life. But how can you find one in New Jersey?
There are three ways to go about finding a fentanyl rehab center in New Jersey, including contacting your insurance, asking a medical professional for a referral, or working with an addiction counselor who can connect you with one they trust.
Signs You Need Treatment for Fentanyl Addiction
If you are abusing fentanyl regularly, chances are that you need addiction treatment. However, it can be difficult to spot the signs of fentanyl addiction in yourself.
Signs you need treatment for fentanyl addiction include:
- Using fentanyl more or for longer than you intended to
- Buying fentanyl off of the street instead of using it as prescribed
- Wanting to quit using fentanyl but being unable to
- Experiencing urges and cravings to abuse fentanyl
- Losing interest in previously enjoyed activities to have more time to use fentanyl
- Isolating yourself from friends and loved ones
- Continuing to use fentanyl despite facing problems at home, school, or work
- Being unable to quit using fentanyl even though it is causing mental or physical health conditions
- Needing to increase the dose of fentanyl you use to experience the desired effect
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when you cannot use fentanyl
How to Find a Fentanyl Rehab Center in New Jersey
If you or a loved one struggles with fentanyl addiction, you might be wondering how to find a rehab program in New Jersey. Finding addiction treatment can be difficult, especially if you’ve never attended rehab before. However, there are ways to make the process easier.
When looking for a fentanyl rehab center in New Jersey, try the following avenues:
1. Contact Your Insurance
If you have health insurance, the first thing you should do is contact them. Fentanyl addiction treatment can be expensive, so asking your insurance company for a list of in-network facilities can help make it more affordable. Once you have this list, you can begin narrowing down your options by looking at their website, reviews, and testimonials from past clients.
2. Ask for a Referral
If you do not have health insurance but see a doctor or mental health professional regularly, you can ask them for a referral. Most healthcare providers have a working relationship with treatment centers in the area, which means they can give you a referral to a reputable fentanyl rehab center in New Jersey.
3. Work With an Addiction Counselor
Lastly, if you want a more personal approach to finding a fentanyl rehab center in New Jersey you should consider working with an addiction counselor. Addiction counselors support you and give you advice throughout the entire recovery process, as well as get to know you on a personal level. This means they will know enough about your needs to decide which rehab program would best suit you. To speak with a counselor today, please contact our expert team at New Jersey Addiction Intervention.
Why Should You Attend Fentanyl Rehab in New Jersey?
New Jersey is home to many addiction treatment centers and recovery support groups, making it an ideal location to recover from fentanyl addiction. Additionally, fentanyl rehab programs in New Jersey use evidence-based treatment methods, including medical detox, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and even behavioral therapies.
The benefits of attending fentanyl rehab in New Jersey include:
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Medical detox services
- A focus on relapse prevention planning
- Tons of aftercare services like alumni support groups and continued therapy
- An active recovery community to rely on after you complete treatment
If you are suffering from a fentanyl addiction, New Jersey is a great place to begin your recovery journey. Thankfully, New Jersey Interventions can help you find a rehab program that suits your unique needs.
Find a Fentanyl Rehab Center in New Jersey Today
Coping with a fentanyl addiction can be incredibly difficult, especially because overdoses are so common among people who abuse the substance. Thankfully, programs like New Jersey Interventions can give you the assistance you need in finding a reputable fentanyl rehab center near you.
To learn more about how we can connect you with the right treatment program for you, contact New Jersey Interventions today.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Fentanyl Facts, Retrieved November 2023 From https://www.cdc.gov/stopoverdose/fentanyl/index.html
- The National Library of Medicine (NLM): Substance Use Screening and Risk Assessment in Adults, Retrieved November 2023 From https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK565474/table/nycgsubuse.tab9/
Medically Reviewed: November 17, 2023
All of the information on this page has been reviewed and verified by a certified addiction professional.